收起左侧

[英文] 《The great hunt》作者: - Robert Jordan【EPUB】

[复制链接]

管理员 - 管理勋章超级版主 - 超级版主版主勋章 - 版主勋章

灰铜v1_03紫银v2_02绿金v1_01灰金v1_05绿银v1_01绿铜v3_01灵晶土豪紫铜v1_04紫铜v3_01

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-12-3 09:24 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
THE WHEEL OF TIME ?? Book Two THE GREAT HUNT “Jordan has come to dominate the world that Tolkien began to reveal.??.??.??. The battle scenes have the breathless urgency of firsthand experience, and the .??.??. evil laced into the forces of good, the dangers latent in any promised salvation, the sense of the unavoidable onslaught of unpredictable events bear the marks of American national experience during the last three decades.” —Edward Rothstein, The New York Times “Those who like fantasy can rejoice. This is the genuine article .??.??. characters you can care about, a world you can believe in, hideous monsters, battles, magic, even love. “I only have one problem. How am I going to get by until the next volume comes out?” —John Lee, author of The Unicorn Solution “Rousing, slam-bang .??.??. full of valiant skirmishes, great heroes, and close rescues. The real war is only beginning, but this one battle at least ends with the sort of grand finale worth rereading a time or two.” —Locus “This is good stuff. To write one absorbing long novel [The Eye of the World] is an achievement; to write two is miraculous, and [with The Great Hunt Jordan has] achieved the miracle.??.??.??. I shall certainly [line up] for the third volume.” —Interzone Praise for THE WHEEL OF TIME ?? Book One THE EYE OF THE WORLD “New readers are advised to start with the first book, The Eye of the World
插件设计:zasq.net

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| ( Q群816270601 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-4 01:04 , Processed in 1.519197 second(s), 54 queries .