收起左侧

[英文] 《The Engineer Reconditioned》作者: - Neal Asher【EPUB】

[复制链接]

管理员 - 管理勋章超级版主 - 超级版主版主勋章 - 版主勋章

灰铜v1_03紫银v2_02绿金v1_01灰金v1_05绿银v1_01绿铜v3_01灵晶土豪紫铜v1_04紫铜v3_01

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-11-10 16:17 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
THE ENGINEER RECONDITIONED NEAL ASHER INTRODUCTION I am a classic overnight success i.e. that particular night was over twenty years long. It hasbeen a struggle up the ladder missing not a single rung quite often stepping back down someand every now and again having someone stand on my fingers. I spent many years in thewilderness of non-publication wondering if Id made the right choice of vocation while I wrotethe inevitable fantasy trilogy still unpublished then I was published in the small pressesover many years and finally ... Macmillan. Too often we read of someone getting the x-thousands advance on a first book and hearing this lose sight of the fact that it doesntnormally happen that way. There is unfortunately a lot of truth in the image of the writerstruggling away in his garret then drinking himself to death. Writing is hard getting workpublished is hard and if you want easy money your best option is to become an estate agent.It took me five or more years to get my first short story accepted and then that magazinefolded before publication. After that slight boost and it was a boost someone had actuallywanted my work I managed to get more and more stories published the occasional novellaserialised and a one-off novella published for a single cash payment. For my short stories myreward was a copy of the magazine and some complimentary letters mostly. After another fiveyears I was getting the occasional cheque —about enough to pay
插件设计:zasq.net

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| ( Q群816270601 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-12 08:39 , Processed in 1.926426 second(s), 55 queries .